Sunday, July 8, 2012

Welcome to the Douglass-Slater webpage!

Hello, and welcome to the webpage dedicated to news and information of the Douglass High School Alumni in Bristol, Virginia, and the Slater High School Alumni in Bristol, Tennessee, and neighborhood news from Bristol, TN/VA.

I am currently compiling an email list of all Douglass-Slater Alumni and residents of the Bristol African-American community, to be able to keep everybody informed of news, current events, information and pictures from their community.

When I have the list, I will establish an email log, to which I can send out mass emails to everybody on the list, letting you know when there is something on the wabpage worthy of your attention.

In the meantime, if you have news of the community and news of the schools that you need to share with others in the neighborhoods and the alumni community, please send that to me at: douglassriverview@gmail.com

Again, thanks for checking us out, and just in case I don't have your email address, go ahead and again, send it to me at: douglassriverview@gmail.com

Thanks again, and welcome aboard!


Calvin Sneed
Kingsport

No comments:

Post a Comment